Launch your Online Business with a $5.99 .COM!

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Earn Money/Get Paid to Read SMS / Make Money from Your Mobile Phone

This is wonderful scheme I ever heard. When I got some invites from few of my friends, I did’t checked it properly.Because daily there will be many offers & many are bogus.But when I saw an article about mGinger on Times Of India today morning, I got astonished.This is a real offer.Here is offer details:

Sign up at mGinger.com, register your mobile number.mGinger will send you ads depending on catagories & number of ads per day you chosen.Now interesting facts begin here, you will be paid 20 paisa per SMS you receive.Your earnings doesn’t ends here.mGinger will create one referrel link unique for you & you can share it with your friends.If your friends sign up to mGinger.com & start receiving ads, you will get paid 10 paisa/SMS.
Simillerly you will be paid 5 paisa/SMS when your friend of friend receives an ad!

So what are you waiting for Sign up now! at www.mGinger.com & start earning!
You may atleast earn your monthly mobile bill!!!

http://www.myhpf.co.uk/banner.asp?friend=207408

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I ran across your web site last week and started to follow your posts consistently. Must appreciate the effort and time investing in writing this blog and sharing with us. There are some other good website for making money online as a freelancer such as gicree.com, www.zopgraphics.com, www.zopthemes.com and lot many others..

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you and thank you! You are god send. What a way to explain all that is to know about freelance graphics work like logo designing, photo editing and the likes. Your write-up has motivated me to give up my boring nine-to-five job and take on freelancing. I will get back to you with more questions on how to get me going and making money. Thank you, once again. I have checked out sites like Zopaudios, themeforest Why don’t you?

user4srsoftwaresolutions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Launch your Online Business with a $5.99 .COM!